Mike Pence’s 2000 Congressional campaign website reads like a war against the very people he now claims he “abhors” discrimination against.
From the remains of that website via the Way Back Machine:
• enact a human life amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
• endorse legislation that makes clear that the 14th Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children.
• oppose using public revenues to fund abortions and continue to implement the strictures of the Hyde Amendment and it’s legislative progeny.
• oppose the granting of federal funds to domestic or international organizations which promote abortion as a method of birth control.
• support the appointment of judges by the Executive branch who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of human life.
• Congress should pass the Child Custody Protection Act to require parental notification prior to the delivery of any contraceptive drugs or devices to minor children by any Title X funded clinics.
• Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage.
• Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual’s as a “discreet and insular minority” entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities.
Now, the money shot:
We can renew the American dream by rekindling the fires of men, material and morale that warm the warriors who stand on liberty’s ramparts protecting our families.
rekindling the fires of men, material and morale that warm the warriors
Warming the warriors…
Isn’t that an entire genre of gay porn?
Leave a comment
No comments yet.